|Builder:||CW Dodgin & Co, North Shields|
|Dimensions:||93grt, 17nrt, 87.2 x 17.9 x 9.6ft|
|Engines:||SL1cyl (32.5 x 48ins), 38nhp|
|Engines By:||TR Scott & Co, North Shields|
|13/08/1870||Thompson J Newton, Elijah Brooks, William & Tom Softley and Jane Barlow|
|13/08/1870||Registered at North Shields|
|02/1874||John F Common, William F Pitter & James Dodds, North Shields and Matthew Hall, London|
|08/1874||John Somers, Dublin; registered at Dublin|
|10/1876||Robert C Andrews, Belfast; registered at Belfast|
|1878||Hugh Andrews, Warkworth, Northumberland|
|18/11/1885||Registered at North Shields|
|10/1892||Anthony Irwing, Sunderland|
|02/1893||Anthony & Susannah Irwing, Sunderland|
|Comments:||22/03/1877: Paddle shaft broke in Belfast Lough and one paddle wheel lost.|
|22/11/1877: Again broke a paddle shaft|
|1878: Hugh Andrews was clerk to Warkworth Harbour Commissioners|
|Thanks to David Asprey for the above details|
PACTOLUS tows a caisson down the River Wear on the 11th June 1900.
It had been built at the Doxford yard for the construction of the Port's South Breakwater.
Photos courtesy of Eddie Frost.