Name: TAMESA
Launched: 12/03/1925
Completed: 04/1925
Builder: JP Rennoldson & Sons, South Shields
Yard Number: 326
Dimensions: 157grt, 1nrt, 90.0 x 22.0 x 10.6ft
Engines: C2cyl (18 & 40 x 26ins), 90nhp, 550ihp
Engines By: JP Rennoldson & Sons, South Shields
Propulsion: 1 x Screw
Construction: Steel
Reg Number: 148586
History:
04/1925 United Steam Tug Co, Gravesend; registered at London
06/1937 William Watkins Ltd, London
1938 Renamed CERVIA
05/1946 Ridley Steam Tug Co Ltd; renamed MONTY; registered at Newcastle
04/1954 JH Pigott & Son Ltd, Grimsby; renamed LADY ESLIE
09/1962 Renamed LADY HAZEL
09/1963 Broken up
Comments: 1941: Requisitioned by the Admiralty
1945: Returned to owners
05/1946: Cost 11,000
04/1954: Cost 17,500
09/1963: Broken up by Arie Rijsdijk Boss en Zoonen at Hendrik Ido Ambacht
Arrived in tow of tug WORKMAN

     Above photo as TAMESA courtesy of Richard Cox

     Above photo as CERVIA in war time livery courtesy of Stephen Swinhoe

     Above photo of MONTY courtesy of Stephen Swinhoe

     Above photo of MONTY courtesy of Keith Robertson

     Above photo of LADY ELSIE courtesy of Ronald Stanford

     Above photo of LADY ELSIE courtesy of Bill Harvey

     Above photo of LADY HAZEL courtesy of Ronald Stanford



Site Map